Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, so it’s time to plan the big day and get that special something to surprise your special someone. Whether you’re planning something big or small, or if you just want to get something simple to remember the day, these lovely gift ideas below are perfect to surprise your valentine!
Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love. -Mother Teresa
1. A copy of In The Company Of Women to inspire her to take action and pursue her dreams.
This amazing book by Grace Bonney is a book that every woman should read: it contains wonderful and inspiring stories about powerful female artists, activists, entrepreneurs, and many more.
“I want to rip out every page of this glorious book and hang them on my wall so that I can be surrounded by these incredible women all day long.”—Emma Straub, New York Times bestselling author of The Vacationers and Modern Lovers
2. This fill-in-the-blank book to show her all the reasons you love her.
Whether you’re totally open about your feelings or if you have trouble expressing them, it’s always nice to remind your loved one about all the reasons why you love her, and this fill-in-the-blank book does exactly that. She may want you to read to her every night before bed!
3. Give her a spa-like experience at home with a box of 12 bath bombs.
Most women are often tired with their double work-shift (office + home, and that’s not mentioning when there are kids involved), so they deserve a super relaxing bath this Valentine’s Day with this incredible box of bath bombs. They’re cruelty-free and will not stain your tub!
4. A voucher book to give her the gift of massages, future date nights, breakfast in bed, and more.
Don’t know what to get for the woman who deserves it all? Then a voucher book is the perfect choice: it contains vouchers for candlelit bath, alone time, end of argument, craving delivery, and many other fun and interesting ideas that she can cash in at any time.
5. An electric blanket to keep her warm when you’re not around to cuddle.
For those who prefer giving practical gifts, this is a great option! This electric blanket is also perfect for a cozy night in, along with some popcorn and a nice movie on the TV. Pair the gift with a fun Netflix and Chill card and your Valentine’s Day gift is ready to impress!
6. A home beer-brewing kit to finally make the dream of making his own beer a reality.
If your partner is a beer enthusiast, then he will love the ability to make his own at the comfort of his home with this fun beer-brewing kit. Oh, and the kit is perfect for beginners too, since it has all the items he’ll need along with instructions and an easy recipe to follow.
7. A five-piece beard kit to keep those whiskers looking as awesome as they should.
This cool kit includes two beard shampoos, conditioner, oil, and lotion to make his beard and moustache look and feel amazing, as well as:
- Fresh and clean
- And of course, smelling good.
8. An adorable book to show him just how important he is to you.
This lovely book is the perfect way to say “I Love You,” featuring many illustrations of scenarios that are simply incomplete without two.
Promising Review: “Such a cute book that is great as a gift. The illustrations are adorable and that fact that it rhymes makes it more fun to read through.” -Nena
9. A globe whiskey decanter to spark his wanderlust (and hint that you should travel together!)
If your partner loves to sip on a good glass of whiskey from time to time, then a beautiful decanter like this is a great option for Valentine’s Day. Maybe the globe will spark his wanderlust and you can together start planning that wonderful trip you’ve always wanted!
10. If you prefer to give more practical things, this kit has everything a modern men needs.
If he’s one of those that never has battery power on his phone, then this kit is perfect, especially if you prefer giving someone things he’ll actually use. It has all the accessories he may need, including a power bank that can charge his iPhone twice. He shouldn’t miss your calls anymore!
11. A set of matching aprons because there’s no one else you’d rather accidentally burn dinner with.
It doesn’t matter if you’re both great cooks or if you basically only get delivery: this set of matching aprons will surely create fun and romantic moments and maybe even encourage you both to cook more and spend more time at the kitchen.
The aprons come in a very nice gift box, have good coverage and are great quality!
12. This his and hers coffee mug set is a fun gift for the couple hard to buy for.
The best part of a relationship: making the other one laugh (like with a fun set of mugs like this!)
Promising Review: “Purchased this as an engagement present for my friends and they thoroughly enjoyed it! A very simplistic appearance - minimal but funny! The cups are about average size, as you'd expect most others. The font is well printed and the colors are vivid. Would recommend to couples!” -Senan
13. A fun set of “big spoon/little spoon” pillowcases. But don’t worry, I bet she won’t mind alternating spoon size sometimes.
This awesome set of matching pillowcases is designed for frequent spooners: now you can clearly identify who will be the big spoon and who will be the little spoon! But, of course, you also change sizes from time to time, since everybody loves being the little spoon!
14. A scratch-off map for the couple who loves traveling to new places.
For those who suffer from the serious, incurable disease called wanderlust, use this map to scratch off the gold foil whenever you travel to a new place together!
15. A lovely keychain for your valentine, may he or she be your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, or best friend.
A best friend, a travel buddy, a significant other — this set of matching keychains is perfect for whoever makes your heart happy.
Which of these lovely Valentine’s Day gifts will you get for your loved one? Let us know at our Facebook page or in the comments below!
- Keep reading:
- How to Decorate an Impressive Valentine's Day Dinner Table
- 7 Thoughtful DIY Valentine's Day Gift Ideas for Your Love
- Top 20 Best Romantic Movies For Valentine’s Day