Do you love animals? A great way to protect them is by choosing more consciously what you spend your money on, because what you buy shapes the world.
There are cruelty-free products for just about anything you need, and they’re not more expensive, they actually cost about just as much as normal products. Besides, you get the satisfaction of not hurting any innocent animals and using more natural ingredients, which is great for the environment and for your own health.
Ready to make some changes and help make the world a better place? Check out these cruelty-free cleaning products below!
1. This toilet bowl cleaner will leave your throne squeaky clean.
This amazing toilet bowl cleaner is less abrasive than products with chemicals, but it has a nice odor, will not damage the septic system like other products, and it does not hurt any animals.
Certifications: PETA, Logical Harmony, and Leaping Bunny, but owned by Unilever. It’s 100% Vegan.
2. These disinfecting wipes can save you time and get everything clean without having to pull out all your cleaning supplies.
Why lose time putting on gloves and gathering the cleaning supplies when you can easily get things clean with these botanical disinfecting wipes?
Certification: Peta Certified and 100% vegan.
3. A stain and odor remover for when your pets leave their mark on the carpet.
It’s normal for pets to leave their mark on your new rug, couch, or other spots, but there’s no need to go insane if it happens again and again. Just use some of this 100% vegan stain and odor remover and stop the madness.
4. Some dishwasher tablets so your plates and bowls can have a clean and cruelty-free reflection.
There’s no need to spend a ton on those expensive and chic dishwasher tablets when you can get these super affordable and Leaping Bunny certified auto dishwasher tablets. They work wonders, have high performance, and they’re fragrance free!
5. This wood cleaner will leave all your wooden furniture shiny.
Yep, even the wood cleaner you use can be cruelty-free! This one from Seventh Generation is 100% vegan, and it doesn’t have any dangerous or harsh chemicals, making it perfect to use safely around kids and pets.
Certifications: PETA, Logical Harmony, and Leaping Bunny, but owned by Unilever.
6. This eco-friendly laundry detergent is tough on the dirt, but kind to your clothes.
This concentrated liquid laundry detergent has built-in softener, can last up to 100 loads and it’s made out of sustainable ingredients. Oh, and it will leave your clothes smelling great, due to the naturally pure essential oils of magnolia and lily.
Certifications: Leaping Bunny and PETA
7. A bathroom cleaner, shower cleaner, and toilet cleaner to leave your bathroom smelling wonderful.
Forget those bathroom products that smell super harsh or disgusting, and try these effective yet cruelty-free bathroom cleaner, shower cleaner, and toilet cleaner that actually smell awesome. They’re all Leaping Bunny certified and 100% Vegan!
8. This laundry stain remover that can get rid of basically anything, including make-up, wine, and blood.
Before throwing out your stained shirts, try this PETA certified and 100% Vegan laundry stain remover, which has more than 1,200 great reviews on Amazon. It will get rid of all the stubborn stains, saving you money and hiding how clumsy you are.
9. An all-purpose cleaner that will leave everything looking brand new.
This eco-friendly all purpose cleaner can clean up all of those messes around the house, and will leave a fresh scent of lavender and grapefruit for you to enjoy. Oh, and it’s PETA certified and 100% vegan, to make it even better.
10. Fabric softener sheets so you can get the freshest smelling laundry EVER.
Promising review: “These sheets work perfectly. Even half a sheet removes static and softens a whole load. And no weird perfume. I don't know how they could improve on them. The box lasts forever so I'm sold.” -Amazon Customer
Certifications: PETA, Logical Harmony, and Leaping Bunny, but owned by Unilever. 100% Vegan
Which of these cleaning supplies are you more interested in trying out? Let us know at our Facebook page or in the comments below!
- 10 Cleaning Supplies That'll Give You Dramatic Before-and-After Photos
- 10 Genius Gadgets that Will Keep Every Cabinet and Drawer Organized
- How to Remove Wine Stains from Different Surfaces