Additions and Remodeling
We wanted to build an outdoor enclosed kitchen next to the existing patio by extending the patio and tie to the roof and addition to the home.
Would like to know the fixed cost (architect design included), and how long would it take to complete the project.
The kitchen is going to be narrow and U-shaped.
We are anticipating to start off July 1st with design, permits, HOA approval, etc. and stick to the budget with basic finishes that closely match the kitchen inside the home.
Not going for the high end finishes to be within the cost.
Kitchen Addition - About 250 sq. ft. to work with (finished space within would be 175 sq. ft)
Extend patio for building this kitchen to at least 25 ft. out.
- Architect Drawing
- Tile backsplash and Tile Floor
- Electrical (recessed cans, plug outlets, exhaust hood, a/c vent)
- Plumbing (faucet sink, geyser hook-up, Hot/Cold water line, Water drain)
- Gas Line hook-up
- Concrete Pour Finish
- Drywall, Windows, 1 Interior Door, Patio Sliding Door
- Appliances (drop-in gas stove top, counter depth fridge, vent hood, mini-split)
Our max. budget is $30-35k.
Appreciate your help.