Pumpkin carving is not an easy task, and most of us already know that. Instead of achieving that beautifully carved jack-o'-lantern, sometimes we end up with something right out of our worst nightmares. And what is there left to do? Share and laugh, of course!
Here are some awfully funny pumpkin fails to brighten your day!
1. Believe it or not, this was supposed to be Dracula.
It looks more like a deformed ghost, to be honest.
2. When you finally carve a beautiful pumpkin, but it doesn’t last more than a few days.
Looks like this one will not last until Halloween.
3. If the person was going for “roller coaster” this is actually some pretty good carving.
It’s happened to all of us at least once: we starting carving pretty confidently but the pumpkin just did NOT agree with us.
4. This Hello Kitty wannabe looks more like a demon.
This one actually looks perfect for Halloween, to scare away unexpected guests.
5. This Batman logo that wasn’t.
Would you be able to tell what it was supposed to be if I didn’t say it? It kinda looks like a pumpkin carved in a pumpkin.
6. What even is supposed to be this?! Anyone?
The artist called it “My Ode to Twilight.” I guess Bella and Edward are supposed to be in there somehow?! I definitely thought it was supposed to be a dinosaur at first.
7. They say it’s a portal to another world...
Sure, we believe you. It totally wasn’t a matter of “THIS ISN’T WORKING, I GIVE UP!”
8. “Of course the baby will look adorable in a pumpkin!” they said
Babies tend not to like sitting in a weird, cold, and sticky place. Usually.
9. It looked so easy on Pinterest…
The cat is out of the bag…I mean, out of the pumpkin.
10. Scary nightmare
Actually, this is a pretty scary pumpkin. Perfect for Halloween!
Which one of these funny pumpkin carving fails was the best? Let us know at our Facebook Page or in the comments below!
- The 10 Most Impressive Pumpkin Carving Ideas To Try This Year
- 15 Hilarious Photos of Pets Fooling Around Pumpkins
- How to Make a Jack-o-Lantern and Make it Last