Back-to-school is both a great time and a sad time for students and parents. On one side, long gone are the days of kids home all day, endless summer activities, and obviously summer fun. On the other side, school means getting up early, busy schedules, and...homework! Parents have mixed feelings about their babies going back to school but ultimately have some funny things to say about it. Check out the ten most hilarious tweets from parents about back to school!
1. Advent calendars aren't just for Christmas:
2. Sometimes tutus and Spiderman pajamas are the way to go for school clothes:
3. Absence makes the heart grow fonder:
4. “But mom...fruit snacks are the best!”:
5. The bus will probably wait that long...right?:
6. We understand, getting up early is just so hard:
7. Let’s write a letter to the Olympic committee, this needs to be an event:
8. When your kids grow too fast:
9. Lunches, the real test of parenthood!:
10. And of course, the first, first day is the hardest ...don’t worry, next year you’ll feel differently!:
We know you have mixed feelings about back to school, like all parents, but hopefully some quiet time and a good laugh will help make the transition a little easier! So stuff those backpacks with the school supplies that you are bound to have to replace in a month and write those embarrassing lunch notes and embrace a new year of homework, learning and fun!