With Christmas right around the corner, it’s time to think about what to give those who love to cook or bake. It doesn’t matter if they’re already a master chef or if they’re just starting to cook a few things here and there: these best kitchen gifts below are perfect to encourage them to continue preparing those wonderful dishes. Check them out!
Food, to me, is always about cooking and eating with those you love and care for. -David Chang
1. These cat measuring cups are so adorable that it’ll be hard to hand them over.
Seriously, these adorable bowls are perfect not only for baking, but also for making you smile every time they’re in sight. It’s going take courage to actually use them!
2. A cheese board that’s shaped like a wedge of Swiss.
The cheese board also comes with a cheese fork, hard cheese knife, and a chisel knife, all with integrated Swiss cheese ‘holes’ to make the experience even more complete.
3. Espresso lovers will love their new set of neatly stackable cups and saucers.
If you have a coffee lover in your life (nowadays, who isn’t one?), then this set is your perfect gift. The cups hold a shot of espresso perfectly and the stack looks awesome on the counter.
4. These gorgeous coasters will avoid stains and save your friend some cleaning time, which is the greatest gift.
Besides, don’t these coasters look gorgeous?! You can choose between a variety of colors, including a more natural look, to better fit your friend’s style.
5. This chic marble board will make your friend’s counter even more beautiful.
This beautiful marble board also comes in champagne, charcoal, or green tones, as well as two-tone versions for those who love to mix things up.
6. These oven mitts will finally let them get the pan with their BEAR HANDS.
If you want to give your baker friend something fun, then these awesome oven mitts are the perfect choice. This year, you’ll be the one making the puns!
7. This luxurious-looking set isn’t that expensive, but it will still make them swoon.
Don’t know what to give to that person who has it all? Well, you can bet they don’t have such a gorgeous set of flatware. You can choose between this elegant golden tone above or a glorious black, both with great quality and, of course, they’re dishwasher safe.
8. If you give someone a beautiful cake stand, maybe they’ll thank you with a few delicious cupcakes.
Promising Review: “Super fast delivery... It was exactly what I wanted. Beautiful pastel pink. Easy to put together. Sturdy. I used it for my daughter's birthday cupcakes and now I’m using it on my nightstand to put my jewelry on it. Love it!” -Amazon Customer
Whether your baker specializes in cupcakes, doughnuts, or tarts, this gorgeous stand will be put to good use on their next batch.
9. This monogrammed cutting board is perfect if you want to make your gift even more personal.
No kitchen gift can be more useful than a cutting board: everybody needs it! This beautiful monogrammed version combines functionality and a personalized design, and you can add any letter you want, as well as ‘mom’ and ‘dad’.
10. This TARDIS cookie jar is the perfect gift for that friend who loves Doctor Who (we all have them!).
Even if the person you’re giving this to doesn’t know the tv show, such an awesome cookie jar would look great on any counter! (And if you’re a fan, get it for yourself as your own Christmas treat to celebrate this year!)
Which of these kitchen gifts was your favorite? Let us know at our Facebook page or in the comments below!
- Keep reading:
- 10 Creative and Beautiful DIY Ways To Wrap Your Gifts
- 10 Hilarious Cat Gifts You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
- 20 Gift Ideas So Awesome You’ll Want Them For Yourself