Creativity certainly has no limits, but we sure were not expecting for something like this. Japanese Kyoto Ohata created a new design of heels that look exactly like pigeons and shook the internet!
The reasoning behind the creation actually comes good intentions: Ohata, who often goes through an area filled with pigeons, was worried that her presence may be upsetting them and she wanted to minimize the effects. She wears them while she walks along the pavement, and they seem to work!
Feel like making your own pigeon shoes? Here’s a rough step-by-step on how she did it:
1. Make the pigeon shape out of styrofoam, cover with felt and attach to an old pair of heels
2. Use felt to make the wings and feathers, and glue them to the shoe using PVA glue
3. The feet can be made out of wire covered with red felt, and the eyes and nostrils with softer felt.
4. Your shoes are ready to rock!
Are you brave enough to wear them? Let us know at our Facebook page or in the comments below!
- 10 Hilarious Cat Gifts You Won’t Believe Actually Exist
- The 10 Most Impressive Pumpkin Carving Ideas To Try This Year
- 10 Memorable Homes from Your Favorite TV Shows