Mother’s Day is right around the corner, and getting her that perfect, thoughtful, and loving gift is sometimes a task harder than it should be. Since our bank accounts don’t allow us to gift her that mansion on a paradisiac beach she deserves, here is a list with smaller, but super adorable and thoughtful gifts that she would love to get on her day.
“All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
1. An adorable (and truthful!) bamboo cutting board to show her you love everything she cooks.
A kitchen gift is always a good idea, even better when it’s personalized for her. Since this cutting board is made of bamboo, it has many benefits:
- It’s stronger than hardwood
- It’s easier on kitchen knives
- It’s more sustainably harvested
- It’s pre-oiled for lasting durability
And of course, the laser-engraved message makes it perfect for Mother’s Day.
2. A poetic book filled with positive messages to guide her life.
This inspiring and spiritual book is filled with love, poems, and positivity - everything your mom needs in her daily life.
Promising review: "I love Heart Talk! This book is glued to my hand or at least is always in my purse. I can pick it up at any moment, open it at a random page, and receive a message I need to hear! It's full of mindfulness, self-love, leadership, problem solving, and positive mind shifting — LOVE it!" —Carlee S.
3. A set of beautiful handmade bath bombs because your mom deserves some pampering on her special day.
Something that every mom needs: a relaxing spa day at home. This set of bath bombs can provide just that, and they’re not like those store-bought options full of chemicals. These babies are special:
- They’re handmade
- They smell sensational
- They contain only natural, vegan, and organic ingredients
Oh, and they’re absolutely beautiful!
4. There’s nothing better than a personalized mug for the coffee-loving mom.
I don’t know about your mom, but mine can drink a whole pot of coffee in no time and complain there was too little. If your mom always has a cup in her hand just like mine, whether it’s coffee, tea, or any other drink, consider getting a funny mug or an adorable one to surprise her on Mother’s Day.
5. A fill-in-the-blank book to profess all the reasons why she’s the best.
This book is the perfect gift if you’re looking for something more thoughtful and emotional.
Promising review: "I saw this and just knew I HAD to buy it! My mom is my best friend. She loves this gift so much! It made her laugh, and get emotional. She loved the cute, creative look of it too! This was the best gift I've gotten her in a while." —S. Smith”
6. A beautifully personalized box set for the wine-loving mom.
Not only does this box come personalized with your mom’s name, but it’s also packed with all the tools she’ll need to open the wine and have a relaxing evening.
Tip: Make the gift even more special by adding a small letter under the wine, telling just how much you love her. Whenever she decides to enjoy the wine, she’ll see the letter and it will just warm her heart.
7. Instead of getting a spa gift certificate, bring that relaxing feel to her home with a massaging foot spa.
Don’t underestimate the power of a foot massager. This relaxing foot spa can instantly bring up your mood, help you de-stress, and improve your overall well-being, not to mention relax the feet and relieve tension after a long day. Every mom needs to have one of these at home!
8. An adorable custom mug to celebrate your love even if you’re in different states.
A simple, but super sweet gift that will remind her of you every time she uses it. You can also add a quote to the mug, to make if even more special.
Promising review: “Great mug! Excellent gift! Excellent customer service! I bought this for my mom for Mother's Day. They customized it to her and I's city and added some custom text. My mom called me crying when it was delivered. Such a great gift!” —Customer
9. A gorgeous journal filled with watercolor portraits so she can record and reflect on her favorite books.
This beautiful reader’s journal is perfect for those moms who love to read. It features gorgeous watercolors portraits of literature's most beloved female characters, and your mom will be able to record her thoughts on what she has read, list books to devour next, and be inspired by quotes of literary women.
10. A line-a-day journal with beautiful art throughout so she can jot down her favorite memories and thoughts for the next five years.
This sweet version of the classic bestselling One Line a Day memory book is filled with beautiful watercolor art, and it will bring joy and reflection to each day of your mom’s life.
Tip: Write down a few reminders throughout the book of just how much you love her, so the gift can keep surprising her from time to time.
Which of these thoughtful gifts will you surprise your mom with for this year’s Mother’s Day? Let us know at our Facebook page or in the comments below!
- Keep reading:
- 8 DIY Cards That Will Wow Your Mom on Mother’s Day
- 15 Creative Gift Ideas To Rock Mother’s Day For Less Than $50
- 10 Mother’s Day Ideas if Your Mom Lives Far Away